Dream CollectionHotel Excelsior Dubrovnik Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik Villa Orsula Dubrovnik Villa Agave Villa Sheherezade
Escape CollectionHotel Dubrovnik Palace Hotel Kompas Dubrovnik Hotel Croatia Cavtat Grand Villa Argentina Villa Glavić Dubrovnik
Tiramola: cro. a clothes hanging line suspended over the house facade or over the street, characteristic for old Dalmatian villages and city centres.
– mentality “my mother never used one, why should I “
– the luxury of enjoying 2,715 hours of sunshine a year.
– an opportunity to chat with the neighbour while hanging them
… and in case of Dubrovnik Old Town, an always present issue of space – let us see you try to cram a dryer in a 2×2 meter bathroom 😉
– you always know which day is Laundry day,
– which kind of weather can you expect in the next few hours,
– who lives there (undergarments say a lot 😉
Visit us on Instagram