Tiramola: cro. a clothes hanging line suspended over the house facade or over the street, characteristic for old Dalmatian villages and city centres.
– mentality “my mother never used one, why should I “
– the luxury of enjoying 2,715 hours of sunshine a year.
– an opportunity to chat with the neighbour while hanging them
… and in case of Dubrovnik Old Town, an always present issue of space – let us see you try to cram a dryer in a 2×2 meter bathroom 😉
– you always know which day is Laundry day,
– which kind of weather can you expect in the next few hours,
– who lives there (undergarments say a lot 😉
Visit us on Instagram