Several boats, available at different ports, connect Mljet with the mainland at various times throughout the day.
Transfer from Dubrovnik via speedboat:
- Until 1 June, a speedboat leaves Gruž, Dubrovnik’s main port, daily at 14:30 (15:45 on Sundays), arriving at Port Sobra.
- From 1-30 June, a speedboat leaves Gruž twice a day, at 09:15 and 19:10, arriving at Port Sobra. The morning journey also stops at Port Polače.
- In July and August, a speedboat leaves Dubrovnik daily at 09:15 and 19:10, except Tuesdays and Thursdays, when it leaves at 08:00 and 19:10, arriving at Port Sobra. The morning journey also stops at Port Polače.
- In September, a speedboat leaves twice a day to Mljet, at 09:15 and 18:15, arriving at Port Sobra. The morning journey also stops at Port Polače.
- Port Polače is 6km away from our hotel; Port Sobra is 30km away. It is not possible to arrange local transportation from both ports. However, we are happy to arrange a mini-bus transfer to the hotel, on request.
Transfer from Dubrovnik via car:
If you are travelling by car, you can leave by ferry from Port Prapratno on the Pelješac peninsula:
- From 1 April to 1 June, there are four connecting lines to Port Sobra in Mljet, departing at 07:00, 12:00, 17:00 and 20:30
- From 1 June until the end of September, a car ferry leaves every day from Port Prapratno to Port Sobra, departing at 07:00, 10:15, 13:00, 17:00 and 20:30.
Alternatively, we can arrange your transfer from Dubrovnik airport with a one-and-a-half hour car drive to Trstenik, where our boat will be waiting to transfer guests directly to Hotel Odisej, which takes approximately one hour. We are also happy to organise transfers from any airport or town in Croatia.
Please note that boat timetables are subject to change. For more information, and to book your transfer, please call the number below: