From history and heritage tours to sailing and island hopping, adventure Jeep safaris to countryside craft tours, discover the best of Dubrovnik and the surrounding area with our extensive programme of excursions.
- Dubrovnik city tour: discover a treasure trove of architectural and cultural masterpieces on a tour of the ancient city of Dubrovnik
- Mostar: take a day trip to Mostar, a city on the Neretva River in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with its unique blend of East and West
- Orašac and Trsteno: visit the historic village of Orašac and the world-famous arboretum and botanical garden in Trsteno, with some of the lushest vegetation in the Mediterranean
- Montenegro: an abundance of historic sites and natural wealth, including rivers, beaches and mountains makes Montenegro an unforgettable day out
- Konavle: a beautiful region south-east of Dubrovnik, with idyllic countryside surrounding the beautiful coastal town of Cavtat
- Međugorje: one of the most popular places of pilgrimage in the world for Catholics, due to reports of apparitions of the Virgin Mary among local villagers
- Pelješac: set off on a “wine trail” and sample the local vintages for which the region is famed.
- Korčula: a town with a long and stormy history, Korčula packs a wealth of historic sights into its Medieval centre
- Mljet: designated a national park, Mljet is the most densely wooded island in the Adriatic Sea, with two saltwater lakes surrounded by hiking trails.
We will gladly create a personalised itinerary for you during your stay. Let us know your interests and we will come up with suggestions for the perfect tailor-made day out for you. For the more adventurous visitors to Croatia, we provide a range of special interest activities, including:
- Motor-boat and sail-boat charter
- Luxury yacht charter
- Water sports
- Panorama flights on a two-seater plane, alongside an experienced pilot
- Horseback riding
Private yacht excursions
The pleasure of a carefree sailing trip across the majestic Adriatic Seas is something not many have the privilege of experiencing. Set off on a fairytale adventure on board one of our luxury fleet of yachts to a variety of exciting destinations.
Please book your excursions at our Guest Relations desk on +385 20 353 353, or email email@example.com.