There are a wide variety of outdoor summer activities available to you without even leaving the hotel. Our splendid beachfront location is perfectly suited to lounging around our indoor and outdoor pools, relaxing in our Jacuzzis and enjoying massages and treatments outdoors. Alternatively, go for a relaxing stroll or bike ride on one of the many trails leading through Petka forest, just behind the hotel. For the more adventurous, there are jet-ski safaris, water skiing, tubing and other water sports.
The hotel is also home to the licensed Blue Planet PADI scuba diving centre.
Exploring the region with Adriatic Luxury Services
From history and heritage tours to sailing and island hopping, Adventure Jeep safaris to countryside craft tours, discover the best of Dubrovnik and the surrounding area with our extensive programme of excursions.
- Dubrovnik city tour: discover a treasure trove of architectural and cultural masterpieces on a tour of the ancient city of Dubrovnik
- Mostar: take a day-trip to Mostar, a city on the Neretva River in Bosnia and Herzegovina, with its unique blend of East and West
- Orašac and Trsteno: visit the historic village of Orašac and the world-famous arboretum and botanical garden in Trsteno, with some of the lushest vegetation in the Mediterranean
- Montenegro: an abundance of historic sites and natural wealth, including rivers, beaches and mountains makes Montenegro an unforgettable day out
- Konavle: a beautiful region south-east of Dubrovnik, with idyllic countryside surrounding the beautiful coastal town of Cavtat
- Međugorje: one of the most popular places of pilgrimage in the world for Catholics, due to reports of apparitions of the Virgin Mary among local villagers
- Pelješac: set off on a “wine trail” and sample the local vintages for which the region is famed
- Korčula: a town with a long and stormy history, Korčula packs a wealth of historic sights into its Medieval centre
- Mljet: designated a national park, Mljet is the most densely wooded island in the Adriatic Sea, with two saltwater lakes surrounded by hiking trails
We will gladly create a personalised itinerary for you during your stay. Tell us your interests and we will come up with suggestions for the perfect tailor-made day out for you. For the more adventurous visitors to Croatia, we provide a range of special-interest activities, including:
- Motor and sail boat charter
- Luxury yacht charter
- Water sports
- Panorama flights on a two-seater plane alongside an experienced pilot
- Horseback riding
Private yacht excursions
The pleasure of a carefree sailing trip across the majestic Adriatic Seas is something not many have the privilege of experiencing. Set off on a fairy-tale adventure on board one of our luxury fleet of yachts to a variety of exciting destinations.