Discover King's Landing
Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik
from €162 per night
As fans the world over gear up for the highly anticipated Season 3 premiere of HBO's hit series "Game of Thrones," Hotel Bellevue is launching a dynamic new experience for travelers.
Located just a short walk from Old Town Dubrovnik, where much of "Game of Thrones" is shot (the King's Landing scenes, to be exact), Hotel Bellevue allows guests a glimpse of what life is like in the Seven Kingdoms.
The package includes:
- Luxury accommodations in a classic sea view room for two guests
- Welcome amenity upon arrival, including a bottle of Croatian wine so guests can "drink and be merry" like royalty
- Replica of the "key to the city" of King’s Landing along with an all-access Dubrovnik City Card, which unlocks all doors to the best museums, galleries and experiences in the Old Town
- Daily breakfast feast for two at Vapor restaurant (or through in-room dining)
- Airport transfers fit for the King (or Queen) of the Iron Throne in a BMW 7 series or Mercedes E class
Conditions: VAT is included, city tax amounts € 1 per person/per day. Cancellation is possible up to 72 hours before the arrival. For transfer arrangements please contact us a couple of days prior to arrival on firstname.lastname@example.org